Friday, February 19, 2016

I really don't know how to name this one





     This is just something i see while im growing up. Before i even notice this ive become someone that i don't even know anymore. It happened a couple month ago and i don't know how it just came to me, maybe because im trying to get a high grade on this one so my memory came in clutch to help. Anyway, that day during lunch time we went off to Walmart to get something to eat. After we parked our car we started walking to the shop. When we walked past by a lady with her car's trunk opend and was struggling to put her mom's electric wheelchair in it. She look at us and said "Excuse me, can you guys help me with it?". Two of my friend went to help and then we kept on walking. And one of my friend asked me "why didn't you help?youre bigger than both of us" I stucked for sec and said this, "Because im afraid... afraid of getting fraud, what if that electric wheelchair was broken already and she blame it on us?" Right after i said that,I felt like an "Ahole"...



     I was the kinda of man that willing to stop a fight even get hurt;i would go save a drowned person without a second hesitation, but what did i do there? i was running away, from a lady that needs my help... what happened to me i wondered. Well, everything has a reason itself, not like im trying to find excuse for this but it is how things works. The reason behind this and what changed me hapened when was when i was still in China, I was walking on the side walk by a street, it was near the central of Beijing and it was in the after noon around 5pm, so there was a lot of people. And when i was about to walk across street, a real old looking man suddenly fall down in the middle of the street, and started yelling for help to help him get up. But i saw everyone that walked past him didn't give a crap about him they just kept on walking. So i ran to him, and when i got there and about to ask what's going on, he grabbed my leg and started saying it was me pushed him down and ill have to pay for his medical and mental damages cost. I was shocked... Competely shock by what just happened. I didn't know what to do so i kicked him off me and ran away. When i got home i told this to my family and they told me to never do this again, recently theres a lot of frauds that does this.



     After that, I started ignore people that asking for help, i went from the guy that wanted to be a hero to the guy that running away from all this happend in front me. But every time when this appeared to me and every time i ignore this, i feel my moral got chipped away bit by bit. What life have turn me into? i don't know, but all i know so far is that, It's not easy to be a "good guy" in now days's society. And i never realized that since when did people started getting afraid to help a old person across a steet, Why do "good guy" has to PAY for the good thing he had done? why can't we just keep the morality standard as always. OR was this what morality is from the beginning? Maybe i was just "too young too simple", but for the side of morality, i would like it to be just as simple as it can gets because, you don't want to see a little kid laguhing at your morality level do you?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Spike that was good,thank your for the insight...wonderful read. Much truth here.

    ReplyDelete