Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Turn Left Left Right

Clearly most of people are going with the left, but in the left side, I don’t see much decision had been made perfect peacefully, why? Because people get to say whatever they want to say and whatever they believes. And if there’s sunlight there must shadow behind it, so there always will be people that are against you. So there will be arguments, I’m not saying that arguments are bad, I actually think it’s a good thing. Because i think that argument makes improvement. We need to be improving but keep stepping on the same spot. However, some of the arguments that are going on are not the ones i’m thinking of. I was more looking forwards to those argument with reasonable reasons and basis, not the ones that with no respect and not even listening to the others ones, just believe in whatever they are thinking and even the they can’t tell why they are believing in it, that’s just feels like nonsense to me.   
“liberty and equality”, two keystones to the left side, this are the reason why I’m for the left side, because personally i think that some of the traditional stuff can be changed. People should have their own rights and say stuff, But in the bigger picture, I’m not against the right side, I believe in that there can’t be no changes, but also can not be all changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment